All participants in this event are taking part on their own responsibility and have to follow the below listed rules of the race:
- Everyone must make sure that they can easily be spotted in the dark
- Dress according to weather
- Dogs are not allowed to take part.
- Prams and strollers are welcome in this race but must have reflectors or lights attached to them to make sure they are visible in the dark.
- All participants are asked to run on the right side of the course so that those who want to go faster can pass you from the left.
- When in Hallgrímskirkja church, participants are not allowed to run.
- Show other participants patience before, during and after the race.
Please remember to give yourself some time to get to the start line and be on time.
Unfortunately, we can't promise that the northern lights will show up during the event.